lifestyle medicine coaching
For help with; weight gain, chronic pain, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, adrenal burnout, stress related issues, feelings of anxiety or depression, gut issues, fertility and chronic fatigue issues.
"Lifestyle as medicine has the potential to prevent up to 80% of chronic disease; no other medicine can match that. In addition, it is potentially inexpensive and even cost-saving; free of all but good side effects; safe and appropriate for children and octogenarians alike. It is, quite simply, the best medicine we've got." ACLM President David Katz, MD, MPH
A unique and holistic approach to lifestyle medicine coaching.
- Stress management or relaxation techniques
- Alteration of eating and cooking habits
- Functional movement and exercise strategies
- Comprehensive medical and lifestyle history review to determine underlying causes of disease/illness
- Comprehensive lifestyle audit
- Review of sleep patterns and fatigue
- Goal setting for functional participation in life activities
- Lifestyle "detox" including pantry and fridge detox
- Review or modification of work duties or workplace ergonomics
- Analysis of motivational principles behind lifestyle choices
- Analysis and removal of environmental toxins and external influences
Please feel free to call me on 0415998030 for any services or treatment enquiries.